Within Iris, you have the ability to build workflows for any of your different session types. What’s so great about workflows? They will not only send automated emails out for you, but will also keep track of all of your To Do tasks that need to be done for each client. This way you’ll never forget if you’ve sent a reminder email or completed a task. You’ll be organized from start to finish!
Here are the steps that we recommend for your wedding workflow once you add them to your calendar:
- Send Contract for e-signature
- Collect Deposit
- *Send Thank you for booking email with attached Welcome Guide pdf
- Add Engagement Session to the calendar (this will kick off a separate workflow for your client)
- *Send Wedding Questionnaire 5 weeks before the big day to gather all the details for their day
- Schedule a pre-wedding consultation 3 weeks before their date to discuss their answers and any questions they have
- Send invoice for final payment with a Reminder email that balance is due 3 weeks before
- Send Final Preparation email to go over last minute tips for the bride the week before
- Prep gear
- Print Timeline and add locations to Google Maps
- WEDDING DAY!
- Download & Back up photos
- *Send a Thank You a Great Day – Wedding Email
- Share 1-4 images on Social Media
- Cull Images
- Edit Images
- Upload Gallery
- Send Email client with Gallery details
- Package USB and send with handwritten Thank You letter
As you can see, in the Iris dashboard you’ll be reminded of when emails have been sent and have a quick list of upcoming To-Do tasks as well.
What are some steps that you feel like every wedding workflow needs? Let us know in the comments below!
Are you ready to dive into Iris Works and see how workflows can help save you time and stay organized? Sign up for your FREE 30 day trial today!