Feeling overwhelmed trying to keep up with social media posts? Or maybe you hate doing it? Why not make a plan and get it all mapped out ahead of time? Facebook and Instagram are great ways to gain new clients and have fresh images out there for them to see. They shouldn’t be neglected! Schedulers for your posts can be a huge tool and time saver for your business. You’ll have peace of mind that there is consistent content going out on all your social media platforms. Here are five programs that you should check out:
What sets Schedugram apart is that instead of only alerting you of when to post to Instagram, it will actually push it to your account for you.
- Upload photos and videos from the web
- Crop, add filters and text, or rotate images
- Video scheduling for more engaging content
- No scheduling limits
- Preview your Instagram feed to see what your profile will look like
- Manage multiple Instagram accounts
- “First comment” so you can put your hashtags in a comment rather than the caption
Cost: Starts at $20/month for one account.
Later can be used with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. With their business plan you can:
- Add 2 Instagram accounts
- Have 2 users
- Up to 250 Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterst posts per month
- Post video
- Search and repost content
Offers a mobile app to schedule posts, however it only reminds you of when it’s time to post, and then you approve and post form the web app or mobile app.
Cost: $19/mo – they do plans ranging from free – $49/mo
If you’re looking for a more comprehensive tool to schedule Instagram posts and more, you may want to consider Hootsuite.
Not only can you schedule Instagram posts, with Hootsuite, you can also manage your other social media channels as well.
Here are some of the things you can do with Hootsuite:
- Schedule Instagram, Facebook Page, and Twitter posts
- Upload Facebook videos
- Create streams to follow important hashtags
- See the people you follow in additional streams
- Reply to commenters with a single click
Cost: Free. However if you want more robust features like Social Media analytics, upgrade to their pro plan starting at $19/month.
This scheduler has similar tools to the others listed. With Autogrammer, you can:
- Schedule your Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter posts
- Manage multiple accounts
- Edit photos (crop, filter, rotate, color correct)
- Bulk upload images
One downside is that you can’t upload videos.
Cost: $19/month per Instagram account. (This can get pricey if you need to schedule to multiple Instagram accounts.)
Like Hootsuite, Mass Planner is an scheduling tool that can be used for Instagram and other social media channels.
Here are some additional features of this Instagram scheduling tool:
- Auto-follow or follow-back other Instagram users
- Easily unfollow accounts that didn’t follow you back after a period of time.
- Auto-comment or like on new posts
- Delete Instagram posts
- Automatically share posts on Facebook Groups
- and more!
Edit 3/19/2017: Looks like Mass Planner has since been discontinued.
What’s your favorite tool to use for scheduling social media posts?
Are you ready to get your business streamlined? Sign up for a free 30 day trial with Iris Works!
Seems Mass Planner has been discontinued.
Also check out Zoho