There’s nothing like getting the year off on the right foot, yes? If you’re wanting to get your business a little more organized this year, here are five things you can do to get started!
- Schedule Out Your Social Media – Use an app like Hootsuite to schedule out your social media on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! You can set the time and day, and it will automatically push it out for you. With Instagram, you’ll receive a notification and its a simple paste of the text and you’re ready to go.
- Scan Your Receipts – We’ve written about it before, but we’re big fans of TurboScan for quickly saving all of your receipts.
- Iris – Well, how could we not suggest our program? 😉 With Iris, you can keep track of when things are due for your clients, and have automated emails sent out to your clients for you. No more session reminders, emailing Welcome PDFs, or remembering if a client has paid or not. By getting the business portion of your life organized and streamlined, you’ll have more time to do what you love.
- Declutter – Have you read The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up? Take some time to read this quick book and start decluttering your life! With less things piled on your desk, you’ll be able to quickly find what you need.
- Create a System for Your Images – Come up with a structured way of labeling the folders for your images. Whether thats year-session type-client name or year-date-client name. Have a way to always label your folders and always always always back them up.
What are some ways that you are getting yourself more organized this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Are you ready to get your business more organized? Sign up for a FREE 30 Day trial with Iris and see how you can start saving more time in your business!