Join our team
Iris is a web-based, client relationship management (CRM) system designed for photographers and creatives. We’ve helped thousands of photographers streamline their businesses by automating back-end office tasks including invoicing, creating contracts, and managing photo sessions.
Current Open Positions
Customer Success Specialist – Part Time
About The Job
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for onboarding trial accounts, assisting trial and existing users with questions, learning of the platform, and technical and usability issues/bugs when using our system. A high-touch approach is used with customer success, including personal phone calls, video calls and screen sharing, and constant email communication with assigned leads/customers.
Additionally, the specialists will be resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding users through our features and functionalities, and helping migrate new customers onto our platform, either from a competitor’s program or as a user new to studio management.
This job is a part time position (20 hours/week) with set hours. While we are located in Indianapolis, we are not limiting our search to the local area. This position can be done remotely.
- Customer outreach including direct communication with leads and customers, in the form of email and phone communication, and the use of video chats.
- Respond to customer support tickets via Live Chat and email, in a timely manner.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Investigate reported bugs that users experience, and attempt to find resolution before escalating to the development team
- Monitor customer complaints and questions on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Gather customer feedback and share with the development and marketing teams
*Please include resume*
Software Engineer – Full Time (remote)
About Your Role
Our app is built with Ruby on Rails with a front end that we’re converting into React. This position will be working on tackling legacy code,building upon existing features, and triaging bugs, you will also take ownership of new features.
You will work closely with the company CEO, who is responsible for setting the strategy and direction of the product, and with the lead developer who is responsible for setting the technical strategy behind the product.
- Developing features and improvements to the product in a secure, well-tested, and performant manner
- Collaborating with the CTO and CEO to create and understand feature specifications, requirements, and development plans
- Solving technical problems of small and moderate scope
- Write code that meets the company’s code quality and stylistic standards
- Reviewing code from your peers and performing quality assurance checks
- Deploying features and improvements
- Writing documentation for your code and how features work
- Pair programming when needed
- 2-4 years software engineering experience in a production environment
- Fluency in HTML & CSS
- Comfortable designing with usability and accessibility in mind
- Proficiency in SQL; you can write queries using JOINs and WHERE.
- Proficiency writing unit and integration tests
- Willingness to perform full-stack development as needed, with experience in other languages and frameworks
- Authorization to work in the United States without requirement of sponsorship/Visa
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience with React
- Work experience in a B2C (Business to Consumer) and/or B2B (Business to Business) environment
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Development experience
Pay & Benefits
- Flexible schedule, including optional 4 day work week
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid time off and paid holidays off, including your birthday