Hi there, I’m Meagan! I am a traveling mentor and newborn baby photographer based out of Tulsa, Ok. I have been married to an amazing man for over 8 years and we have 3 little ones.
My passion for photography began when I was younger. I dipped my toes into film photography in high school and had the opportunity to shoot and develop film. After having my second baby I decided newborn photography was the avenue I wanted to pursue. I jumped into the industry head first and took the ground running. I absolutely love every aspect of being a business owner and photographer.
I specialize in newborn, baby, maternity and family photography to the surrounding Tulsa areas. I own a retail newborn studio in Tulsa, Oklahoma where I photograph newborn babies, and infants. It is such an honor and joy to be chosen to document such a precious milestone when families hire me. One of my favorite things to do is sift through the images of my childhood and even back on my kids a few years ago to see how much we have changed. I am so glad that my clients will have these images to look back on.
A few fun facts about me:
1) The Ocean is my favorite escape. Seaside, Florida is one of my favorite locations in the US.
2) I love fresh florals. I like to keep them in my workspace.
3) I live in Yoga Pants. Lululemon are my fave.
4) I grew up spending most of my days on my Grandparents ranch exploring acres of forests. We had horses, cows and so many other animals.
5) I love a good book in the ‘original’ form (paper). I cannot read on electronics.
Be sure to check out more of Meagan’s work!
Are you ready to save time and get your business organized? Give Iris a try! Sign up for your 30 day FREE trial today!